What is Glutathione?
Every day our bodies are challenged by stress, poor diet, lack of sleep and physical exertion. These issues can negatively affect our health and wellness. To help combat these effects, our bodies produce a molecule called glutathione (GSH).
Glutathione is Fundamental to Our Physical Well-being
Glutathione is the primary protector of our cells. It recycles other anti-oxidants, earning it the title of Master Antioxidant. It is the first line of defense against our cells’ most violent attackers, namely free radicals, chemical toxins, radiation and heavy metals that enter our bodies through the environment and the foods and liquids we consume. As the subject of over 130,000 peer-reviewed studies cited in PubMed.com, the importance of glutathione cannot be understated.
Our Glutathione Levels are Decreasing. Unfortunately, our glutathione levels are depleted as we age and absorb toxins form our environment.. The older we get, the harder it is to maintain optimum glutathione levels. This means our cells don’t work as well as the should or could, and our overall health and wellness pay the price.
Our bodies don’t have to fight on their own. Certain vitamins and nutrients have been shown to assist in glutathione function and production. The key is finding ways to effectively support our bodies’ glutathione levels. Unfortunately, we can’t just take glutathione; we need to find ways to help our bodies produce it naturally. Max’s proprietary RiboCeine™ technology is the solution for effective supplementation for optimal glutathione production.
Glutathione is the Master Antioxidant and has over 200 very important functions in the body. Every single cell produces and uses Glutathione, and Cysteine is an absolute requirement in its production and is the rate limiting factor. Here are some of those functions.
- Glutathione is the sole protector of your immune cells allowing them to reproduce explosively when needed.
- Red Blood Cells attract Oxygen when charged by Glutathione.
- Glutathione is the primary detoxifier of your cells.
- Glutathione removes Heavy Metals and Chemical Toxins from your body.
- Glutathione is the sole synthesizing agent for all Anti-Oxidants.
- Important Vitamins such as C & E can only be used when Glutathione is present.
- Glutathione can recycle other antioxidants up to 3 times
- Glutathione can recycle itself up to 300,000 times.
- Most Anti-Oxidants neutralize a few specific Free Radicals but Glutathione can neutralize, repair or remove all Free Radicals.
- Glutathione helps your Mitochondria produce ATP (Cellular Energy)
- Glutathione is the sole protector of your Mitochondria
- Glutathione protects your DNA and its telomeres from Chemical Toxins, Heavy Metals and Radiation.
- Glutathione is the primary synthesizing agent for Proteins.